Pongal is a quintessential South Indian dish with a festival named after it. It was invented when a cook ‘accidentally’ boiled rice and Moong dal together, to create the Pongal which became an instant hit. Lite Fresh Pongal mix is made from Millets using only natural ingredients. It is packed with proteins, dietary fibre and other micronutrients. You will relish the authentic taste in our product which is easy to make. This is a complete meal in itself and can be had any time of the day. This pack makes up for 4 servings. Eat Millets Stay Healthy.
Features & Detail
- Made from Little Millet.
- It is made of 100% natural ingredients and is minimally preservatives. No preservatives, chemicals, artificial colours and chemicals.
- Contains 9 % Protein
- It is a rich source of Calcium, Iron and Dietary Fibre.
- It is Cholesterol free.
- It has low GI hence diabetic friendly.
- This pack contains 200 gms of Millet Pongal Mix. Shelf life is 180 days.
- This is a vegetarian product.
|Speciality||100 % Natural, No artificial colours, flavours, preservatives and chemicals. Rich in Protein, Calcium, Iron and Dietary Fibre|
|Package Information||Stand up Pouch|
|Manufacturer||Desi Viva Foods LLP|
|Allergen Information||Contains Gluten. Made in a facility that processes Nuts and Wheat|
|Net Quantity||1 pack|
|Ingredients||Little Millet flakes, Semolina, Moong dal, Ghee, Rice flakes, Cashew nuts, Sugar, Cumin seeds, Ginger powder, Turmeric powder, Green Chilli powder, Black pepper powder, Salt, Curry leaves Rose Mary Extract.|
|Country of Origin||India|