This is a two-player game of skill, strategy, and thinking like chess. There are 3 tigers and 15 goats. The tigers try to kill the goats while the goats try to corner the tigers so they cannot move. This is a game requiring concentration and planning. Suitable for children over five and adults.
- A popular traditional game of India, played in many states. Suitable for ages 8 to adult
- Helps develop strategy and logical thinking skills. Priced reasonably, it is great as a return gift for parties and other occasions.
- Interlocking box for easy closure and convenient storage
- Eco friendly colourful design, printed on canvas. Drawstring bag to hold coins. Gentle and occasional hand wash.
- Black and white pebbles used as game pieces to echo traditional styles of play
- As counters are small in size, children should be supervised during play. Breakage is possible on rough handling, As hand made items individual variations will exist