- The Gajah Cushion featuring monochrome shades is inspired by the mighty elephant.
- It is created using handloom fabric combined with upcycled patches.
- The cushion also features subtle embroidery and an added charm by incorporating shell into the surface.
- Care Instructions: Only hand wash using mild detergent light brush to clean small stains or dry clean.
- The Gajah draws in a feeling of relaxation and rest, and brings home wisdom and playfulness.
- This upcycled product is created by Diti
Handloom Fabric, Tweed patch
Height - 11" I Width - 12"
The product will be delivered within 7-10 days.
The product is wrapped in an upcycled cloth bag which is put inside a cardboard box.
Returns & Exchange
The product will only qualify for a refund / exchange if it has reached the customer in a damaged / poor condition. Damaged product, if received, must be notified within 48 hours of delivery supported with pictures. To be eligible for a return, the item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it along with the original packaging.