- The Gajah Companion Brooch denotes the elegance and majesty of the elephant.
- The Gajah draws in a feeling of relaxation and rest, and brings wisdom and playfulness.
- The brooch is created using leftover handloom fabric combined with upcycled patches.
- It comes in two colors - red and blue.
- Care Instructions: Only dry clean and softly brush to clean small stains.
- Add this brooch to a mundane outfit to add a bit of quirk in your style.
- Please note the price is for 1 brooch.
This brooch is created by upcycling leftover handloom fabric from local weavers. It is made using basic hand stitching with hand embroidery and beads.
Height - 2" | Width - 1.5"
The product will be delivered within 3-5 days.
The product is wrapped in an upcycled cloth bag which is put inside a brown paper bag.
Returns & Exchange
The product will only qualify for a refund / exchange if it has reached the customer in a damaged / poor condition. Damaged product, if received, must be notified within 48 hours of delivery supported with pictures. To be eligible for a return, the item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it along with the original packaging.