Extra Virgin coconut oil is a versatile oil that can be used to condition both the skin and hair. It makes the skin smooth and even textured and is an ideal moisturiser. Coconut oil makes a very effective conditioning treatment when applied to the hair before washing. Soothes dry and sensitive scalp adding lustre to damaged hair. As a mask on your hair, the lauric acid, a fatty acid that coconut oil has penetrates deeply in the hair shaft and repairs damaged hair. The antifungal and antibacterial properties make it ideal for baby massages.
- Cold pressed
- 100% pure & natural
- Softens cuticles
- Quick absorption
- Conditions Hair
Usage Tips & Tricks
- Can be used as a natural cleanser to remove stubborn and waterproof makeup like eyeshadow, eyeliner, foundation.
- When mixed with Bath Salt and sugar it can be used as a very effective hand and foot scrub.
- Add a few drops of Eucalyptus and lemongrass essential oils and use as a natural insect repellent.
- Add 5 drops of Rosemary, essential oil in 1 spoon of coconut oil to treat itchy and flaky scalp
- Massage gently to prevent diaper rashes.
- Apply a few drops mixed with geranium essential oil on your lips and use as a natural lip balm
- Men can use it as a moisturiser mixed with a few drops of lavender oil after shaving.
Ingredients: 100% natural cold pressed Extra Virgin Coconut oil.
Storage: To preserve the quality and integrity of the oil, store the bottle in a cool dark place away from direct sunlight.
Quantity: 100 ml in a Handy Glass Pump Bottle.