RETURNS, EXCHANGES & REFUNDS POLICY
Returns, Exchanges & Refunds:
We work very hard to curate only the very best products for you. We are happy to accept an exchange/return only if the product has a manufacturing defect. We can either refund as store credit in case you want to utilize it at a later point or refund to source.
We do have - return/exchange policy for these articles - books, handmade or plantable stationery items, DIY kits, diapers, cosmetics, soaps, lotions & creams, oils, shampoos, all kinds of food & perishable articles, handmade furniture articles, jewelry, all types of handicraft & handmade products, certain kinds of intimate clothing or if the products have been deliberately abused or misused. We request all our patrons to read this policy in detail before making any purchase from our store; we might not be able to help once afterwards.
We provide return and exchange facility for apparels, provided it has not been used by you and is in perfect condition with the original tags and labels.
2323designs.in is only a marketplace, which provides services as a seller and intends to bring the seller and buyer community together. We shall not be responsible in any way for any adverse reaction that the consumer may have due to consumption of any of the food articles being sold on our portal. We shall also not be responsible for any adverse reaction that may be caused due to the application of any of the cosmetics, soaps, lotions, shampoos, skin care, hair care products being sold on our portal. All such complaints and grievances shall be re-directed to that particular seller. We will fully co-operate with the consumer for redressal of all such cases.
How do I return/exchange a product in case of manufacturing defect or defective product or size mismatch?
Initiating a request:
- Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of receipt of the product along with photos and the reason for return/exchange.
- You may click on the "Initiate Return" tab under the customer care section and follow the instructions for initiating a return.
- We will approve the return/exchange request if it is a returnable/exchangeable product. We will provide detailed instructions by email regarding pick-up. This will involve minimal hassle to you, we promise.
- Reverse pick-up: We provide reverse pick up at select pin codes. In this case the shipment reaches back to us within 10-15 days owing to courier company policy. Let us know if the courier company is delaying pick up. Pick-up will be attempted twice. If courier service is unable to pick-up after two attempts, you are responsible to ship it back to us. (it's only fair:)
- Self-courier: In some pin codes due to lack of serviceability, you would need to courier back the parcel to us. Fret not! Rs.100 store credit will be added to your store account for self-couriering the shipment. This can be redeemed on your next purchase. If you ship it yourself, ship it using a reputable service that provides tracking service. Mention your name, order number, and "TWENTY3 STORIES." clearly on the package so that your return can be processed smoothly without delay.
- To be eligible for a return/exchange, we must receive the product in the same condition that you received it in. It must also be in its original packaging with tags intact. The shipment is your responsibility until it reaches back to us.
- You can expedite an exchange or return by self-couriering the products. This will reach us earlier than a reverse pick-up. This will ideally save us all time effort and energy. Fingers crossed, you choose this option. We promise to not hold it against you even if you did not.
- Twenty3 Stories will not refund the shipping charges incurred in case of remorse returns/exchange, and you will have to pay for the to and fro courier charges in such cases. We will ship the replacement product only once we receive the initially bought product in a perfect and un-used condition.
- In case of an exchange, the new product will be dispatched only after the receipt and validation of the returned original product.
- Twenty3 Stories will bear the shipping charges for return and exchange only in cases, where the customer has received incorrect product, damaged product or if the product does not conform with the order placed by the customer.
- Customer will have to bear the shipping charge for both returning the product from their address to the seller address and for shipping of a new product from the seller location to the customer location.
- Exchange: Once we receive the return shipment via reverse pick-up or self-courier, it will be inspected by our quality control team, and an email will be sent to you to acknowledge the receipt of the returned item.
- The exchange product requested by you will be sent out to you.
- Please note that exchange is allowed only once per order.
Return & Refund:
- In case of a return, the refund will be processed only after the receipt and validation of the returned original product.
- You can get a store credit in the form 2323D points for the same value of the returned product. This can be redeemed in full value on the website. These credits lapse at the end of the calendar year.
- Your funds can be refunded to source. The source is defined as whichever payment method you chose while completing the transaction at TWENTY3 STORIES. Refund will reflect in the "source account" between 7 to 14 days from the date of approval of the return request. We would very much prefer it if you choose your refund in the form of store credits.
- For COD returns, funds will be refunded only to your store account. You may choose to apply these funds at checkout at the time of placing your next order with us.
- In case of delays due to events of Force Majeure, including COVID-19 Norms & Laws, the general rules of return & refund policy shall not be applicable on any order placed by the customer.
We are happy to talk to every one of you about any grievance or any issue you might have with any products on our website. As always we are looking forward to starting a dialogue with YOU. Since we work with very small enterprises, self help groups, NGOs, startups; we do not have the financial strength to absorb the cost of returns & exchanges. Hopefully, you will empathize with us and will support us in this journey.