- Maldhari Man Cushion Inspired from a Tribal Herdsmen community in Gujarat. It comes from the Gujarati term 'Mal' which means animal stock and 'Dhari' meaning keeper.Their Jewelry and clothing portray their identity and addition. Maldhari - Community have traditionally donned Ajrakh printed Fabric created by Khatri Community.
- This handmade cushion is created using traditional textiles of India sourced from various cities and waste fabrics collected from local boutiques.
- Care Instructions: Only hand wash using mild detergent light brush to clean small stains or dry clean.
- Add this cushion to your sofa and make a traditional colourful corner.
- This upcycled product is created by Diti
'Woman of Kutch' cushion is created using Ajrakh Block Printed fabric from Khatri community from Ajrakhpur, Gujarat. The Embroidered patch is sourced from the family, based in Kutch. Accessories in the cushion are created using waste fabric collected from local boutique.
Large - 17"
Small - 14"
The product will be delivered within 7-10 days.
The product is wrapped in an upcycled cloth bag which is put inside a cardboard box.
Returns & Exchange
The product will only qualify for a refund / exchange if it has reached the customer in a damaged / poor condition. Damaged product, if received, must be notified within 48 hours of delivery supported with pictures. To be eligible for a return, the item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it along with the original packaging.